Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Rapid City is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained technicians provide 24/7 emergency service. We have helped countless home and business owners in the Puget Sound area recover from disasters such as fires, water damages, mold, and more. We provide 24-hour emergency services and we’re dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to respond to your restoration or cleaning needs. SERVPRO of Rapid City is unique in that it is locally owned and operated while also having the support of a large national chain. At SERVPRO of Rapid City we take seriously making sure you are completely satisfied with our service and will call us again should you ever need our services again. Here at SERVPRO of Rapid City we want to make sure that we leave your home or business "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (605) 388-3000
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Rapid City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.